Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome to New Smyrna Beach, Florida

My husband and I relocated to New Smyrna Beach in the summer of 2006. We were attracted to the area because of the small town community and friendly residents. Whether you are passing through on business or vacation, or call New Smyrna Beach your home, this blog is your resource center for all things NSB.

New Smyrna Beach boasts an abundance of charm and a bounty of hidden treasures. Allow me to take you on an "up close and personal" tour of our town. Here, you'll learn about New Smyrna's rich history, local hang-outs, places to shop, favorite restaurants, entertainment, tourist attractions, and more.

Please be advised this is a personal blog and is not endorsed by any organization. I don't receive compensation for writing these reviews and I have no commercial interests. My goal is to provide you with the best resources and help you locate the people, places and things you need. Feel free to browse around. Enjoy your visit and I hope to see you in New Smyrna Beach!


No comments: